If you’ve been to Gordons then you know—we do not take reservations on our campsites. But NO Worries—we have a spot for you! You simply come in and pick your own site. We have acres of open camping areas with water and electric. Just arrive, register, and set up where you like. Check-in is at 2:00pm.
If you have a particular site or area in mind or if you are camping with a group of any size, we recommend doing the Early Setup. Early Setup is $7.50/day and you may bring your unit in anytime between our open hours, set it on site, and then enjoy having no hassle come check-in time. Many of our campers do this, especially for the busy holiday weekends. Some camp the weekend before and leave the camper sit until they come back the next weekend and others setup on Wednesday or Thursday to beat the rush of campers coming in on Friday.
How to do early setup:
- Bring your camping unit (RV, 5th Wheel, Travel Trailer, Popup, or even your Tent) to Gordons any day before you plan to camp. One week or more to the day before
- Register and pay at the Camp Store and obtain an early registration tag for your camping unit.
- Pick your site! Any site in our open camping area is available so pull in and plug in to your water and electric to complete the site reservation and guarantee utilities, but leave the switch off ($2.50/day electric charge if in use)
- That’s it! Your site is reserved and you don’t have to worry about the hassle of pulling in and parking your camper on the busy weekend!
- Just check-in on the day you intend to begin camping, after 2pm to pick up your car tags, registration, and information. When you do early setup and pay in full, all of your registration material will be in our Express Check-In line, so just stop in, grab your tags, and breeze right through! It doesn’t get easier than this! Don’t forget the ice and firewood on your way in.
Early setup allows for the setup of your camper on-site only, use of the park requires a day pass or is subject to the camping rate in the event of an extended stay.
Make it even easier - use our Early Registration Form to expedite the process. Fill it out now - we have all the info and all you have to do is show up. Payment due upon check-in.
Early Registration Terms
This form is intended to expedite your registration process. It is not a reservation nor guarantees a specific site. You must still come and pick your own site when you bring your camper either for early set-up or when arriving for your stay.
A campsite is for one camping unit, and one family consisting of 2 adults, 3 children, and a maximum of 2 well behaved pets. Additional camping units, adults, children are at an additional cost. Check in is at 2pm, fee applies for early check-in.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Holiday weekend reservations require a full deposit at the time the reservation is made. Non-Holiday reservations require half the camping fee as a deposit at the time the reservation is made. There are no refunds on cancellations made 7 days or less prior to your stay. For cancellations made 8 or more days before your stay a $25.00 cancellation fee will be charged per site or rental unit reserved.
Golf Cart Registration
Golf Cart registration is now required for anyone bringing a cart into the campground. The registration fee is $10 for the season. The golf cart registration and agreement form must be filled out completely and the registration fee paid in order to receive the registration sticker. The form may be downloaded here.